Principally based on prefabricated sheets with a tridimensional structure (nodules, filamentary nets, intertwined structures etc.), of variable height between 2 – 50 mm, designed as a draining layer and protector for buried structures and foundations in contact with the terrain.
These are used as a protector for waterproofing systems and the drainage of walls, decks in buildings and buried and floating structures of all types, buried walls, screen walls, tunnels, vaults, floating decks etc.
- BURIED STRUCTURES
- NODULAR SHEETS (HDPE): (2-S.DR, 3-S.DR)
- ENKADRAIN: (4-S.DR, 5-S.DR)
- GEO MESHING: (6-S.DR)
- NODULAR SHEETS: (7-S.DR, …, 12-S.DR)
- CAVITIES: (13-S.DR, 14-S.DR)
- NODULAR SHEETS (HIPS): (15-S.DR, 16-S.DR)